CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of data and information from you:
1. Non-Personal Information – We retain some non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”), such as your approximate geo-location, your web request, browser type, browser language, web pages you visit before or after visiting our Website, URLs, platform type, click numbers, landing pages, viewed pages and the order of those pages and time spent on pages. This information is collected and retained for security reasons and so that we can audit and statistically track usage, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to third parties.
2. Personal Information is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature. We collect the following Personal Information from you when you create an account (“Account”) on the Website which is required to access certain parts of the Service: your full name, country, email address, password, and phone number.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THIS INFORMATION?
In order to access our services, users may be asked to fill in a form, providing some personal information to this site. Answers to questions on Personal Information are not mandatory unless the fields are marked with an asterisk.
We collect the information outlined above in order to provide you with a better service. Your Personal Information also allows us to provide you with technical assistance and support.
Non-Personal Information is collected for research and statistical purposes, to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service, based on your preferences, usage and interactions with the Service, to process your requests for information, and to provide you with the most relevant products and services.
WHO ELSE RECEIVES THIS INFORMATION?
We share Personal and Non-Personal Information with third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve our services and operation. This is the case with third party advertisements and affiliates; we share your information with third parties for the purpose of providing you with advertisements and offers we or third parties think you may be interested in.
We share your Personal and Non-Personal Information to:
– third parties which provide services to the Service, including email services providers and data verifiers;
– third parties who provide the Company services in relation to the operation of the Website; –
– any auditors or other advisers auditing any of the Company’s business processes;
– any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
Any processing performed by any of our third party service providers (“Recipients”) will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws. The Recipients are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your Personal Information only in the course of providing the aforementioned services and only for the purposes that Signal2forex service dictates.
USE OF INFORMATION
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Signal2forex.com service treats your Personal Information in strict confidentiality, and the server in which this data is to be stored includes the necessary industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your information, which might be accessed, disclosed, modified, or destroyed, and it should be emphasized that you share this information at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Last modified: 05 january 2018
A passenger wears a protective mask at the Wall Street subway station in New York, ...
Traders look on as a screen shows Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's news conference after ...
U.S. stock futures declined in early trading Wednesday following the Dow's worst day since February ...