China is thinking of coperating with the US and Trump may abolish the trade tariffs, what else do you need?
- The S&P 500 Index jumped 0.5 percent on trade hopes as of 15:46 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index saw a massive rally and soared 1.5 percent.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index wasn’t going to stay back and gained 0.7 percent to the highest
- in more than six weeks.
- The Dollar Spot Index moved higher by 0.1 percent to the highest in more than a week.
- The euro remain unchanged at $1.1393.
- The Japanese yen fell out of luck and dropped 0.2 percent to 109.51 per dollar.
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Currency Index gained 0.1 percent.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries started its recover and gained one basis point to 2.76 percent on its fifth straight advance.
- Germany’s 10-year yield jumped one basis point to 0.26 percent.
- West Texas Intermediate crude reacted positively to trade talk and bounced 1.2 percent higher to $52.67 a barrel, the highest in five weeks.
- LME copper also had a positive day with a gain 0.7 percent to $6,031.00 per metric ton.
NOTE: You can not find the right trading strategy? if you have no time to study all the tools of the trade and you have not funds for errors and losses – trade with the help of our best forex robot developed by our professionals. We offer forex robot free download. Signal2forex reviews
Written by Admin
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading. Signal2frex feedbacks ...
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of cryptocurrency exchange FTX, at the Bitcoin 2021 conference in Miami, Florida, ...
The S&P 500 just had its worst first half in more than 50 years, which ‘stressed’ this classic investment strategy
Stock trader on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.Spencer Platt | Getty Images ...