Investors were not in the mood to take any risk
- The S&P 500 Index fell 0.9 percent as of 15:30 London time as investors react to IMF report
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index dropped 0.5 percent, despite strong ZEW economic reading.
- The U.K.’s FTSE 100 Index failed to react to positive average earning index and fell 0.9 percent.
- Germany’s DAX Index also fell 0.6 percent.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index followed other and declined 0.5 percent, showing no appetite for risk.
- The Dollar Spot Index jumped 0.1 percent, hitting the peak in almost three weeks.
- The Euro dropped 0.2 percent to $1.1343, hitting the weakest point in almost three weeks.
- The Pound pound soared 0.2 percent to $1.2914, eying the 1.30 mark.
- The Japanese yen back in demand and jumped 0.2 percent to 109.44 per dollar.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries dropped by four basis points to 2.75 percent, the biggest drop in more than a week.
- Germany’s 10-year yield sank two basis points to 0.24 percent, the largest fall in a week.
- Britain’s 10-year yield came under pressure and dropped one basis point to 1.322 percent.
- West Texas Intermediate crude reacted to demand and dropped 1.1 percent to $52.69 a barrel, the biggest drop in more than a week.
- Gold started to shine and rose 0.6 percent to $1,283 an ounce.
NOTE: You can not find the right trading strategy? if you have no time to study all the tools of the trade and you have not funds for errors and losses – trade with the help of our best forex robot developed by our professionals. We offer forex robot free download. Signal2forex reviews
Written by Admin
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading. Signal2frex feedbacks ...
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of cryptocurrency exchange FTX, at the Bitcoin 2021 conference in Miami, Florida, ...
The S&P 500 just had its worst first half in more than 50 years, which ‘stressed’ this classic investment strategy
Stock trader on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.Spencer Platt | Getty Images ...