Equity markets traded lower in the morning but changed its direction when the US markets started to trade. Thanks to Davos.
- The S&P 500 Index reversed its losses and jumped 0.3 percent as of 15:36 London time,
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index increased 0.5 percent.
- The U.K.’s FTSE 100 Index was under the influence of Brexit and shed 0.4 percent.
- Germany’s DAX Index followed US indices and jumped 0.4 percent.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index didn’t show much action so changed.
– advertisement –
- The Dollar Spot Index fell retraced from its high and lost 0.1 percent, the first drop in seven days.
- The euro was little-stayed lacklustre and unchanged at $1.1360.
- The British pound did its Brexit thing and jumped 0.7 percent to $1.3044, the third straight gain.
- The Japanese yen dropped 0.5 percent to 109.90 per dollar, breaking its three days run.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries jumped three basis points to 2.77 percent.
- Germany’s 10-year yield dropped 0.24 percent, change of trend, the first decline in three days.
- Britain’s 10-year yield jumped than two basis points to 1.35 percent.
- West Texas Intermediate crude continued its downward trend and dropped to $52.86 a barrel.
- Gold experienced a little move and dropped 0.4 percent to $1,279 an ounce.
Written by Admin
A screen displays the logo and trading information for GameStop on the floor of the ...
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading. Signal2frex feedbacks ...
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of cryptocurrency exchange FTX, at the Bitcoin 2021 conference in Miami, Florida, ...
automated trading best forex ea best forex robot EA for Mt4 Forex advisor ADX indicator forex advisor CCI forex EA free forex expert advisor forex robot 2021 forex robot free download forex scalper robot forex software free EA Keltner channel autotrading forex robot moving average robot mq4 file mq4 trading robot scalping bot forex