*Donald Trump may be reversing more tariffs on China but market is still not happy *Italian political turmoil returns for Europe
- The S&P 500 Index rolled over today and moved back in negative territory. The index dropped over 0.56% as of 15:30 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.53% as investors rewarded bond yields and preferred them as a better investment.
- The UK FTSE finally opened higher but gave up its gains fairly rapidly. It lost 0.35% of its value today.
– advertisement –
- The Dollar spot index gained 0.10%. Investors do not see the Fed becoming more dovish.
- The Euro dropped due to the political meltdown in Italy and calls for euro-dollar parity are back. The euro fell by 0.08%.
- The British pound fell below the critical level of 1.21 again.
- The Japanese yen moved higher by 0.21% to 106.32.
- The Yield on 10-year Treasuries fell by five basis points and moved to 1.5487%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield dropped to 0.424%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude decreased by 0.23%, the WTI made a low of 55.28.
- Gold crossed above the $1,500 mark and made a high of $1,508.
Written by Admin
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading. Signal2frex feedbacks ...
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of cryptocurrency exchange FTX, at the Bitcoin 2021 conference in Miami, Florida, ...
The S&P 500 just had its worst first half in more than 50 years, which ‘stressed’ this classic investment strategy
Stock trader on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.Spencer Platt | Getty Images ...
automated trading best forex ea best forex robot EA for Mt4 Forex advisor ADX indicator forex advisor CCI forex EA free forex expert advisor forex robot 2021 forex robot free download forex scalper robot forex software free EA Keltner channel autotrading forex robot moving average robot mq4 file mq4 trading robot scalping bot forex