Market Movers ahead
- The hearing period for the planned US tariffs on USD200bn worth of Chinese imports is ending, and an announcement of the tariffs is likely to follow.
- The US job report is expected to show steady wage growth and rebounding employment.
- Brexit will return to centre stage as the House of Commons returns from summer holiday.
- Sweden’s election is likely to result in a frail p olitical situation, but before that, it is a close call as to whether the Riksbank will maintain its expectation of a rate hike this year at its upcoming policy meeting.
Global macro and market themes
- Italy trading out of line compared with peers according to rating.
- NAFTA revamp close to being concluded.
- EM continues to struggle.
- No frontrunner to replace Draghi
Full Report in PDF