*Brexit could be back to square one, Parliament to Vote on Deal *Q3 earning season paints a positive picture
- The S&P 500 jumped 0.42% as of 15:37 London Time. S&P500 index was the leading the gains today among NASDAQ and the Dow.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index increased by 0.19%, the move was led by the health care sector, it moved higher by 1.57%.
- The SPX VIX index jumped 0.58% and the VSTOXX also increased by 0.19%.
- The UK 100 index rose 0.58% and made a high of 7237
– advertisement –
- The Dollar Spot Index dropped by -0.37% and made a low of 98.72. The US Philly Fed numbers were soft with a reading of 5.6 against the forecast of 7.3.
- The Euro gained 0.33% against the dollar. This is despite the fact that the Italian trade balance data dropped to 2.59Be German CPI matched the forecast of 0.0%.
- The British Pound spiked 0.14% on the back of news that a possible deal is on the table.
- The Japanese yen gained 0.08% to 108.53 per dollar.
- West Texas Intermediate crude oil increased by 0.49% and made a low of 52.62.
- Gold futures jumped by 0.24% and it made a low of $1,483.
Written by Admin
A bitcoin mine near Kongyuxiang, Sichuan, China on August 12, 2016.Paul Ratje | The Washington ...
A sign is posted in front of the NVIDIA headquarters on May 10, 2018 in ...
Goldman Sachs' efforts to help hedge funds and other big institutional clients wager on bitcoin ...